• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hurray! I finished the kit and preview, and I'm ready to unveil it to the world, lol. Remember, when this kit hits the store there WILL be a coupon available only here on my blog, so keep checking back!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on ""

 

Blogger dyanna said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Hi Cindy :) This is Dyanna from S2G... This new kit looks great! I am going to try and remember to keep checking back for that coupon :) Great looking blog too....

huggs,
Dyanna :)

 

Blogger Lori said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Adorable kit!! I love it!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:35 AM) : 

Woohoo, this rocks! You KNOW I'm a big fan of camo!! ;)

Your #1 fan!!
Carol

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (4:53 PM) : 

What a totally fun kit, Cindy! :)

 

post a comment