• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 15, 2006

Would you like a present?

My new kit, Camo Boy, is up in the store at Scrap2gether. You can see it by going HERE. And you know how I mentioned there MIGHT just be a coupon? :P

For the first 25 people to purchase Camo Boy, you can receive 30% off the regular price by entering the following code at checkout:

58cdf2e195

But hurry! Once this code has been used 25 times it will no longer be valid! And as always, please give me a link when you post a layout using any of my kits so I can give you some praise. I never cease to be thrilled to see my products being used!

enjoy...

Comments on "Would you like a present?"

 

Blogger dyanna said ... (6:44 PM) : 

Hi Cindy :) Thank you sooo much for the coupon for this cute kit :) I just went and got mine :)

huggs,
Dyanna :)

 

Blogger Lori said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Ahhh...Now I see why the store is filled! ;) There after your great kit at a great price!! :)

 

post a comment