• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Phew!

I just finished my layout for the third round of the Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest at Digiscrappin.biz. What a relief! Both the other layouts I did came pretty easily, but this one was much harder. Strange, too, because journaling is my favorite part of scrapping. I may have done well enough to squeak by one more round, but I doubt seriously I'll go any further than that. The competition is simply much too strong. But I had fun! If you'd like to see my layout, click HERE.

Comments on "Phew!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Cindy, what an awesome layout! I love the way you laid it out...very cool looking!! I hope you go on to the next round!!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Very awesome writing as always! I know you will make the next round!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Holy cow Cindy - I love it!!!! Fabulous design! I think i may have to CASE it. See ya next round!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:56 AM) : 

WOW, Cindy. Your journaling is just so amazing. It brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face at the same time. You have such a talent. Oh, yeah, and the layout is gorgeous! You rock!!!!!

 

post a comment