• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 19, 2006

Oh my gosh!

I am so excited about my new kit! It doesn't have a name yet, but I am just in love with the colors, which were inspired by some china I saw in a Target ad recently. It's all done except the alpha, so please check back here in the next day or two to see the preview. I'll be giving away free kits at my next chat at Scrap2gether, and that will be on Monday, May 29 at 10 am Eastern. That's Memorial Day here in the States, so if you aren't off enjoying the weather I hope you'll join me for Bingo and prizes.

Comments on "Oh my gosh!"

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Way to go Cindy, looking forward to seeing your new kit.

Would love to join you for your chat but 2 am NZ time is just a bit early for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 AM) : 

oh gosh!! let us see... come on... just a sneak peak??!?!?!!?!

 

post a comment