• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 19, 2006

I just couldn't wait!

I spent all night while DH watched the Mets game finishing up the new kit and putting together all the preview files. Here it is!!! I'd love to know what you think. It will probably go up in the store early next week, and of course I'll be sure to let you know just as soon as it does. I'm excited!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "I just couldn't wait!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

woohoooooo cindy it looks incredible - i wanna play i wanna play!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to click on it to make it bigger but it takes me to photobucket's home page.... gosh I'm drooling now. I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (12:59 AM) : 

I can see why you couldnt wait!! What a beautiful kit!! Love the softness!!

 

Blogger Sherry said ... (2:12 AM) : 

Those colors are so awesome, great job Cindy!

Sherry

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (5:33 AM) : 

WOW!!!!!!! Totally awesomely lovely, love the softness of the colours! Awesome kit Cindy!

 

Blogger dyanna said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Beautiful kit Cindy... I love the soft colors :) No wonder you couldnt wait to show it off :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

This is sooooo pretty!! I love the soft colors and the embelishments will be fun to play with. GREAT KIT!! I'm so glad you are excited about it :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

I love this new kit!!
cant wait to scrap with it!!
Lilach Oren

 

Blogger Rach said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Stunning! The colours and the softness are gorgeous!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:00 PM) : 

This is sooooo beautiful. You are amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 AM) : 

Cindy this is LOVELY! Great work!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Gorgeous! LOVE the flowers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

Beautiful kit, just downloaded it! Thank you so much, love it:)

 

Blogger ~*~ Coralee ~*~ said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Well done Sweetie, the Kit Looks Great!! Good luck with everything in the Future xx

 

post a comment