• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good news...Bad news...

The good news: Happy Birthday to my sweetie, my best friend, my protector, the love of my life, my husband. I'm lucky to be your wife babe.

The bad news: Turns out, I can only send the gift subscription within the US, so the person I chose below isn't eligible. I don't think she saw it anyway, because I never heard from her, but I deleted the name just so there won't be any hurt feelings (I hope).

The new winner is:

CAROL!!!!

Carol, be sure I have your address because I have to get this sent in right away (it's a short time offer).

Comments on "Good news...Bad news..."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:32 PM) : 

How exciting!! Yay, thanks so much! I'm sorry someone else was unlucky because of the US clause but I will be happy to receive the subscription. :)

Thanks, Cindy!

 

post a comment