• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A few new things

First, I'm going to end the subscription contest tomorrow night, so if you want a free year of BHG Scrapbooks Etc, just leave me a comment in the entry below this one to be in the drawing. :)

Next, please tune in tonight at midnight EST for the next Digi Dare challenge. This one is my creation, so I hope some of you will be able to play along. See the Digi Dare blog for details on what that's all about, if you haven't been there before.

And last, I created a new set this week and I'm happy to show it to you now. It's called "Gently Falling" because it captures a softer version of many of fall's traditional colors. There is a paper pack and an element pack. Click the previews to go to my store where you can see detailed closeups.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can try out the free sampler pack before you purchase, if you like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course, my blog readers get a shot at a coupon, good for the Paper Pack and/or the Element Pack.

DTCS-fallingsample_823

I really enjoyed making this one; I truly hope you enjoy using it.

Comments on "A few new things"

 

post a comment