• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 01, 2006

A really secret freebie

You know, sometimes I post freebies on my blog and then I go and blab all over creation that they're there. And yeah, I get a lot of traffic on those days and that's nice and all, but today I just want to give a big thank you to the people who really do come by and check my blog on a daily basis...all five of you. ;) So I'm not going to post news about this freebie anywhere.

I'm giving you the chance to own my newest set of Page Bracelet elements at no charge. They'll go on sale in the store on Sunday, and they'll be 43% off then because of the big storewide sale, so your friends can get them at a great discount then. For now, you can't get better than free so here they are, just for you. It's our little secret. Shhh...

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED

Comments on "A really secret freebie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM) : 

Thanks! :) I definitely read every day.

 

Blogger Bretta said ... (11:51 PM) : 

Thanks, Cindy! I really enjoy reading your blog, and not just because sometimes it pays off ;o)

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Well I didn't grab the freebie (not my thing-no offense) as most times I do get your stuff, as I adore them, I just can't see myself using this particular one (not that it isn't beautiful, because it is!)But I do stop by every day or when you post to read, you see-you got some faithful ones here..now I wonder when the other two are going to comment....(LOL, kidding!)

 

Blogger Annette said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Thank you very much for this great gift!

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (12:10 PM) : 

I also stop by everyday to read your blog. So see there are more of us than you think. ;)

 

Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said ... (6:15 PM) : 

Well, it looks like you've got at least 6 regular readers Cindy! LOL!! Thanks for the freebie - it's very cute. And I read your blog almost every day. -- Cheryl (csgebhart)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:23 PM) : 

TY! There really are 7 of us! Teehee. Happy Labor Day- don't work too hard.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Nope, now there's at least 8 of us!! LOL
Thanks. I like this, Really cute and fun.
Take care.

 

Blogger Joy said ... (7:02 PM) : 

bummer... I missed it.. but it is very cute.

 

Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (9:45 PM) : 

DANG GIRL! You have at least 7 faithful readers? Did they just out themselves? Cuz I swear, I once asked if anyone read my blog and I got like no comment for a week. So finally I posted something else. What a loser am I?! LOL

 

post a comment