• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 11, 2006

A little contest

I just got my renewal notice for Scrapbooks Etc, and in it was an offer to give a free gift subscription to anyone I would like. So if you'd like a free year of this mag (my favorite besides Simple Scrapbooks) just drop a note in this post. Yes, CT members are eligible! I'll have a random drawing on Friday evening of all the entries and give the sub to whoever is drawn. Good luck!

Comments on "A little contest"

 

Blogger Bretta said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Hi Cindy! I'd love a subscription, even though number ONE is never picked randomly ;o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM) : 

I'd be interested. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Cindy yes I would absolutely be interested in the subscription! That is so cool!
-Brandie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

WOW! i love that magazine... pick me! pick me! Cindy..... lol!

 

Blogger Sara said ... (9:03 PM) : 

HOw generous of you! Way cool - I'd love it too!

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (10:40 PM) : 

Wow that would be a fantabulous gift. I'd love the subscription

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:22 AM) : 

Okay~~ I will give it a shot!
What a neat offer!

TY.
Corri

corrigarrison@gmail (dot) com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 AM) : 

ooohh, sounds fab! I am in!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 AM) : 

that is so sweet, Cindy! thanks!

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Very cool, very generous off on both your parts.

I of course would love it though I am positive that they might have a pink fit having to send a free sub to NZ!

Its the magazine that was responsible for me starting to scrap, but unfortunately for me its about $20 a shot here when you can get it!

good luck to everyone and may the winner enjoy their Sub.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:51 PM) : 

Hey, I'll throw my name in the hat, too! :D

 

Blogger Lizzerd said ... (6:40 PM) : 

do Canadians qualify?!?! I'd love a free subscription! You're a real sweetie to offer it publicly this way!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 AM) : 

I would LOVE a subscription. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 AM) : 

LOL mememe!!!!

actually, i wanted to LOL at your
"<--- now 28% bloggier" at DST in your siggie!!! that made me smile! :) thanks!

 

Blogger Rach said ... (2:32 PM) : 

LOVE this mag. If it's not to late, count me in please. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM) : 

How nice of an offer ... Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM) : 

What a nifty idea -- I'd love to throw my name into the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 AM) : 

I would love the subscription.

3pointers at verizon.net

 

post a comment