• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Black" is boring...go colorful and SAVE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It may be "black" everywhere else, but at Natural Designs this weekend there will be a very colorful birthday party...MINE! But isn't it just like me to make sure YOU get all the presents? :) All weekend long, every product in my store will be 38% off...you don't need to ask me how old I'll be now, right? All I ask is that you don't tell the waitstaff to sing to me. :P

I hope you'll join the celebration this weekend! And if you want to check out my store beforehand, just click the ad image above.


PSSSST! Hey, buddy! Want to know a SECRET?!?
I was testing out the sale maker in Zen cart and decided to make the sale start TODAY and tell my blog readers ONLY! So if you want to start the party early, head over to my store right now! :)

Comments on ""Black" is boring...go colorful and SAVE!"

 

post a comment