• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Frames are up!

My new Frameworks Classic set is up! Find it by clicking HERE. They're regularly priced at $3.00 but until November 15 you can get them for just two bucks! :)

Hey, have you been to Pam's blog lately? She's got a cute little fir branch wreath freebie that she created using Terry Maruca's latest product, so check out the link over there on the left in my CT listing. :)

While you're blog surfing, run on over to Mary's blog and see how she used the Frameworks set on her blog header...it's SO cute!

And have a fantastic weekend. We'll be painting the family room in preparation for Thanksgiving guests...fun fun.

Comments on "Frames are up!"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Those frames are the best, Cindy! I just love 'em!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I have a cute little frame layout on my blog too! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 AM) : 

Cindy these are so cool! I love the sample with the photos, that sparkler shot is AWESOME! Way cool idea!

 

post a comment