• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oldie, goodie

I thought I could handle all these extra CT gigs along with being a good designer and putting out new stuff AND keeping up with the forums at Natural Designs. Turns out, I'm too disorganized for that. So I'm back to just plain old designing (and occasionally doing something for my friend Jen Caputo). I did a page just because I wanted to this morning. Not only that, I dug into the archives and used a kit I bought LAST year. Yay!

The kit is Spooky N Sweet by Gina Cabrera at Digital Design Essentials.

Comments on "Oldie, goodie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Cute layout, I love it!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:46 AM) : 

This looks fabulous, Cindy. I love your work. It's nice to see you scrapping for yourself!!!!!

 

post a comment