• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What could this be?

Hm, a little blinkie has shown up in my sig line today. I wonder what it could mean? I bet if you click on it you'll find out! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "What could this be?"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (2:27 PM) : 

Blinkie? What blinkie? I don't see no stinkin' blinkie? Also? If I did, I'd want one too!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Never mind. I see it now... Slow computer or slow eyes, not sure which.

 

post a comment