• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 08, 2006

New mini kit!

My newest kit is a remake of a smaller kit I created last year in honor of my friend Carol. I've updated and expanded it to true mini kit size, and added a beautiful enameled COMPLETE alpha (upper, lower, numbers, and symbols). Normally $4, it's introductory priced at only $3 until December 15. As always, you can click the preview to be taken to the store, where you can read more about the kit as well as see closeup views of the papers and elements. I hope you like it!! And don't forget, I have a coupon in the December DST newsletter!



Comments on "New mini kit!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 PM) : 

GORGEOUS kit! I love the colors! Great job!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (4:43 PM) : 

This is so pretty, Cindy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Cindy it's such a beautiful kit and the layout you created with it is GORGEOUS!! Your DD is a beauty.

 

post a comment