• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 20, 2006

New layout

I don't usually use my own kits for some reason, but today I really wanted to use the Sunday Mist kit. So I created the layout you see below. I think I probably need to use my kits more often, just to make sure they're "user friendly" LOL! After all, some designs work great on a blank piece of paper but are hard to use on a layout! Thank you so much for all the nice comments about the kit. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "New layout"

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Wow totally awesome layout. I think this is gonna have to be my first purchased kit, so do you have any idea when its gonna be up for grabs??????

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Cindy this is GORGEOUS!! I think I feel a CASE coming on. Truly awesome work :) And your kits are user friendly....You do a wonderful job on them. Hugs!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (4:59 PM) : 

Beautiful layout! Love the border!

 

post a comment