• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I can't believe I scrapped AGAIN today!

This is very unusual for me. But since I started designing I tend to forget the fun I have actually creating layouts. So when I saw this AWESOME layout by my friend Rachael Giallongo, I knew I had to scraplift it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's my version:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've had "copying" on the brain today because of an issue with one of Jen's sketches being duplicated (inadvertantly I'm told) and given away for free. So I decided to do some copying of my own...the only difference is, I'm not taking away from anyone's livelihood. ;) Gotta love the view from up here on this high horse, lol.

Anyway, the credits for Rachael's layout include a kit by Theresa Hernandez called Tangerine Dream. She gave it away as a prize for a scrapbooking contest and hasn't decided if she wants to sell it. Whatcha think, don't you want to buy that gorgeous kit?!? Let her know! Also, my layout credits are Jen Wilson's Grass Stains kit and my own sloppy handwriting. :)

Comments on "I can't believe I scrapped AGAIN today!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Love the LO!!! and that beautiful kit!

 

Blogger Denise said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Awesome LO!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (8:30 PM) : 

Hey, thanks for the lift, girl! :)

 

post a comment