• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 25, 2006

The big reveal!!

Yes! I can finally reveal the secret (although it's very late and I may not make any sense).

Those amazing scrappers I mentioned before and I have established a new digital scrappers' challenge blog called "We Digi Dare Ya!" The weekly challenges are going to be so much fun to complete, and the prizes are to DIE for. Seriously.

Please go take a look and join in the fun!

We Digi Dare Ya!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And lastly, please check out the kit you'll receive for free just for participating in the first week's dare! I'm happy to say I contributed to this pretty and versatile kit, along with many other of the darers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the layout I created using this awesome kit:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "The big reveal!!"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (4:33 AM) : 

Yay! This is so cool! I can't wait to get started, it looks like a fantastic challenge to be taking part in and that kit is awesome! Way to go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

OK, I'm heading over!!! Love the layouts. And I need that kit!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

You guys are awesome!!! How fun is THIS going to be?!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM) : 

WOW!! Awesome layout. :)

 

Blogger sausan said ... (4:46 PM) : 

This LO is too cute Cindy and congrats to be part of the darers LOL great girls with you ! I know I'm late as usual to post this comment, but this time I have an excuse: I've been busy moving LOL
Sylvie

 

post a comment