• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

So nice to have you all visit

I'm not sure where the link to my blog was posted to make it so popular all of a sudden, but I just want to say thank you to everyone who is visiting! I'd love it if you'd add me to your bloglines or other blog updates notification, and come back and visit me again!

Please remember that I have a very nice selection of kits for sale in my store at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking (link is over there to the right). For some of my kits I offer a free sampler pack with a paper or two and a few elements, enough that you can test drive the kit and see for yourself how high my design standards are. So be sure to check those out when you can. In most samplers you'll also find a coupon for the full sized kit, so take advantage of that if you like what you see.

Also, I have some very versatile low-priced elements that are a lot of fun to play with, such as my Page Bracelets, Page Bracelets 2 (hearts and gems) and my Frameworks Classic, which is a 12" wavy divided frame that you can put on any page and plop your photos in just like a template. Don't miss those!

If you're looking for the Not Furry But Fun giveaway, it's two posts below. It's going to go extinct on Sunday, so snag it now!

Comments on "So nice to have you all visit"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 PM) : 

LOL Cindy! I've been popping in for a while now :) but you are officially on my RSS feed now (techy hubby finally showed me how to do it :)) So I'll be stalking much more effectively now! :)

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (9:38 PM) : 

Cindy, you're totally hawt now!! Awesome!!

Shawna, I need G to show me how to do that.

 

post a comment