• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Start the year with a freebie!

This is one of my earlier kits with a theme of "non furry animals." Okay, so there's a ferret in there too, lol. But I'd like to clear out some of my older kits and make sure my store stays representational of all I've learned and how I've developed as a designer. (That's fancy talk for, "I'm not as proud of this one as I was when I first made it" LOL!) But my shame is your gain, because I'm giving it away for free for the first week of January. After that, it disappears forever.



Here's where you can download this little beauty:

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Be sure to check out the ADSR blog tomorrow to see a preview of the prize for the first challenge! Don't forget, the Race begins January 2nd and you don't want to miss out!!

Comments on "Start the year with a freebie!"

 

Blogger Photopassion said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Thank you very much! I love this kit, the colors are beautiful. Have a happy new year, Cindy :)

 

Blogger sabdesbois said ... (1:07 PM) : 

Thank you so much for this new year freebie. Love the idea of having to scrap a snake one day!
Happy New Year to you :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing, will do very nicely for my pet ferret pics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I am so happy to see a ferret! We had a beloved ferret when our children were little and now I have a kit to go with some of the old pics! Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 PM) : 

Thanks! I know what you mean about being, I don't know, a little embarrassed about the old stuff. I keep re-scrapping pages I did earlier this year because they're really ugly compared to what I'm doing now!

 

Blogger enableem said ... (5:00 PM) : 

Thank you, great colors!

 

Blogger Rach said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Thanks Cindy! I happen to think it's adorable!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (11:00 PM) : 

This has always been one of my favorite kits of yours, Cindy. How sweet of you to share it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

thank you so much for sharing this wonderful kit!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Thanks Cindy,, lovely soft colours

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Thank you for sharing your hard work and for your generousity. Hope you have a wonderful new year.

 

Blogger katg1006 said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Thank you so much! Love the snake!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

thank you so much for sharing! i love this kit! beautiful colors!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Ooh, pretty colors! Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Thank you so much! My son is a non-furry critter collector so this is great!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Thanks so much !!
I love this kit, very beautiful !
Happy New Year !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

This is great - nothing to be ashamed of here!! Thanks so much!

 

Blogger Peggie said ... (12:05 AM) : 

This is great. Just right for little
grandsons.Thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:13 AM) : 

So Cute!

 

Blogger Serena said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Oooh! I loove the colors in this! Thank you So much for sharing! :D Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Oh cool! Thanks! I needed something for a fish layout....thank you!!

 

Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (11:41 PM) : 

Thanks for the great freebie!
Ssuan

 

Blogger maryse said ... (7:22 AM) : 

The colors are just perfectly matching. Thank you for sharing your talent !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM) : 

It's very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Very nice kit, TFS! :)

 

Blogger *sarahm172* said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Thank you for this nice Freebie.
Sarah

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM) : 

Very nice! Thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Thanks so much for sharing...this is sooo pretty!!! :)

 

post a comment