• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some exciting news!

I have a little secret that I can't tell you quite yet, but I believe it will be tomorrow that the formal announcement will be made and I can spill the beans. I'm very excited about it, and it does involve some new products. But I hate to be such a tease, so let me give you a little sneak peek.



Please tune back in tomorrow to see the full preview and find out my wonderful news!

Comments on "Some exciting news!"

 

post a comment