• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 29, 2007

Heads up!

Just so you know, as soon as the Amazing Digiscrapping Race is over, I'm going to be on the lookout for some guest creative team members. Right now I'm happy with the number of team members I have, but who knows? If someone comes along who is interested and does great work and has a lot of enthusiasm, it could lead to a full-time gig. So keep an eye out for my call in mid-February. I'll probably call for three people--March, April, and May gigs, and maybe pull from the entries for the next three months. Or something like that, lol. Interested in a lot of fun with a small time commitment? Be on the lookout for my call!

Comments on "Heads up!"

 

post a comment