• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pin Me, Baby!

Oh man, I'm so excited to release these three new alphas today. They are SO CUTE!!! I worked with all three sets to make sample layouts for the previews, and I just LOVE them! If you like making those layouts with lots of little bitsies and piecies scrunched up together, you cannot miss these.

Here we go.

First is the Pin Me! Classic set. Aged metal, clean chipboard, cool font. So incredibly versatile. Click the preview to visit it in the store.



Here's the layout I made with it.



Second, I made the Pin Me! Romantic alpha set. Sweet, pinkish, soft gold. Love love love.



And another pretty little layout.



And lastly, the Pin Me! Valentine set, perfect for funky love pages. Yeah, baby.



Plus a cuddly layout.



Now, if you use Photoshop or Elements, you are in EXTRA SUPER DUPER good luck, because each of these sets comes with my incredibly popular "Easy Pin Action" for both PS and PSE. By using this action, you can quickly and simply create the effect of the pin piercing through your background, just as you see in the previews above! There are clear and detailed instructions included, showing you how to install the action/effect and how to use it once it's loaded up into your program. Even better, this action/effect works beautifully for paper clips and buckles too!

And until Sunday, January 28, all three sets are on sale for 25% off! I hope you'll enjoy playing with them as much as I did. :)

You can still get the free sample (the C from the Valentine alpha) in the post directly below this one. Try it out! You'll love it!

PS, I nearly forgot...how do you like my new logo? :P

Comments on "Pin Me, Baby!"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (1:13 PM) : 

PS, I adore your new logo and these pin alphas are so cool! Apparently the masses think so too, cause they're selling like hotcakes!

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Love these new pin sets. I love the first layout with the linked hearts! Great job with these. I bet they'll fly off the shelves. BTW your new logo is so chic!

 

post a comment