• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 05, 2007

New kit sneak peek!

I'm very excited to tell you I've got a new kit coming on later this week. It's called "Doo Wop," and just looking at it makes me happy. I'm so proud that I used only my own digitally-created graphics instead of clip art, and I believe these are probably the best ribbons and fibers I've ever made. It feels like a trip back in time to the style of my very first kit, Manhattan Loft, only Doo Wop incorporates the unreal amount I've learned about design in the past year. I truly hope you'll enjoy it! And of course I'll have an introductory sale and maybe even an extra coupon for special blog reader savings. :) I just love taking care of my blog readers. :)

Comments on "New kit sneak peek!"

 

Blogger Rach said ... (8:50 PM) : 

It's gorgeous, Cindy! Love the colours and funky flowers!

 

Blogger Linda Hosey said ... (8:45 AM) : 

I just love the colors and embellishments in this kit.

 

post a comment