• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

Back from Disney and SO happy to be home!

Wow, guys, we had SUCH a fun trip to Disney. I still haven't downloaded all the photos from my camera yet, but we did have several photos made by the roving photographers around the parks and you can see them HERE if you want. Please ignore the shot of my big ol' butt (thank you SO much Mr. Roving Photographer).

While there, my daughter got caught up in the frenzy of Disney pin trading. We all received some exclusive pins and lanyards as a surprise gift while we were waiting to ride "Soarin" and that was a big thrill. We bought some less expensive pins for her to trade with vendors. I heard someone mention that several of the vendors will only trade with children, and not adults, and I thought that was nice. They should have the thrill, I think. DD turned eight while we were there and got treated like a total princes...although she's not a big princess fan. She was MUCH more interested in Chip and Dale. They are her ABSOLUTE favorites. So of course, what did I do today? Went onto eBay (had to start a whole new profile because I can't change my email address from the move...been trying for TWO years!) and bought her a set of Chip and Dale trading pins (see left). Aren't they cute?


Well I'm all inspired now thanks to lots of amazing things we saw in Florida, so I hope to have a few new products coming out this month. Keep your eyes peeled!

Comments on "Back from Disney and SO happy to be home!"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (3:35 PM) : 

I hope it's not Disney stuff! ;)

Welcome home! Missed ya!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

Welcome home Cindy! nice to see you back... :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Welcome back! Can't wait to see all the wonderful Disney pics!

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Glad you're home! The pins look awesome. Can't wait for the new stuff!

 

post a comment