• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lucky You! It's a Freebie!

I'm working on a very cute kit called "Lucky You!" that has a little bit of a St. Patrick's Day theme...greens and pale yellows and some sophisticated elements. It will probably end up a mini kit, but that depends on how inspired I get. Just for being a blog reader, I'd like to offer you one of the elements--a journaling block--for free. I hope you'll like it enough to pick up the full kit when it's available in a few days. Click the image to begin the download, and as always I would love for you to leave me a comment if you do take the freebie. Blogger won't allow me to email you back, but I will really appreciate it.

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED! Please see post above to find out how you can purchase the kit that contains this journaling tag. :)

Comments on "Lucky You! It's a Freebie!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Very cool! Great colour! Thanks a bunch Cindy!

 

Blogger Hal's Wife said ... (1:28 PM) : 

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Darling... Thank you!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Love the color..so different from the kelly green used in most St.Pat's kit- more heritagish.
TY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

This is wonderful. Love the color. Thank you so much

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

I love it and can't wait to see the rest of the kit!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 PM) : 

Great color! I'm not into the bright colors, so this is perfect! Thanks so much and looking forward to the release of the finished kit!

 

Blogger Brandi said ... (8:51 PM) : 

That looks really nice - I like that it's not that bright overpowering green that so many "lucky" kits have!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Thanks so much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 PM) : 

This is very nice. Thanks! Cathy

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (12:22 AM) : 

Oh, this is so lovely! Yes, I totally want to hear about your new kit... if you post at DST, I'll be sure to remember (hint, hint, lol.) I think this will work beautifully with some heritage photos I have from my Irish side of my family tree. Thanks! :D

My email is y2knewyorker@aol.com btw. :D

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (4:02 PM) : 

So beautiful, Cindy!

 

post a comment