• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Monday, March 12, 2007

You could win a RAK from me!

This weekend at Digi Shop Talk, people have been giving little presents to each other left and right. It's called "RAK," or Random Acts of Kindness, and it's a lot of fun, and I'd like to hand out some RAKs on a sunny Monday morning too.

Visit this thread at DST to see how to win. I'll be giving away a TON of $5 coupons to my new store at Elemental Scraps, five $10 coupons to my store at Natural Designs, and one $25 gift certificate to whichever of my stores you choose. All you have to do is send me a PM! So please help me fill up my PM box and maybe you'll get a RAK of your very own!

Comments on "You could win a RAK from me!"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (7:12 PM) : 

I'll bet your PM box is overflowing now!! This is so generous of you, Cindy!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Thank you Cindy..... I would be one of those Lucky Girls..... :-) I cant wait...

I just am now finding your blog... I have now bookmarked it so I can keep up with all your new goodies as they come out...

Thanks again for the wonderful RAK

Julie

 

post a comment