• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 21, 2006

BLOG CHALLENGE!!

I've been thinking, I'd like to reward everyone who visits my blog with the opportunity to win a free kit from me from time to time. Every couple of weeks (depending on my schedule, you know the crazy days of summer are nearly upon us) I'll be issuing a challenge to you. Everyone who completes the challenge by the end of the stated time frame will have their name entered into a drawing for a coupon to my store at Scrap2gether. Sound good? It is! And it's easy.

For my first challenge, I'd like you to create a new layout with the theme of "treasure." (Please don't submit a layout you created previously.) You can do like I did and make a layout that shows how your family is your treasure (see one post below). Or you can do one about a treasured object or place. Or maybe the word "treasure" brings something completely different to your mind. It's completely up to you.

Post your layout to your favorite gallery (or galleries) and post the link here as a comment. You can use absolutely any products you wish, not just mine. You have until May 31st to complete this first challenge, and I'll post the winner the following day. Have fun!!!

Comments on "BLOG CHALLENGE!!"

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (9:20 PM) : 

mmm very cool challenge Cindy, Treasures, mmmm that could be hard to pick just one. But I have just had an idea so off to work I go!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

What a great idea Cindy!! Challenges are so fun and exciting :) Hugs!!

 

Blogger Denise said ... (7:51 PM) : 

wow great challenge Cindy sounds like fun

 

Blogger Gwendolyn35 said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Here is my layout~

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=876094

Thanks for the challenge!

Wendy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

I love a challenge -

Here's mine:
http://www.storytellersclub.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=16098&cat=500

Thanks!

 

Blogger Jason and Jessica Bills said ... (4:44 PM) : 

This was fun to do!

Here is my link:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=877804

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (8:17 PM) : 

http://123-scrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8652&cat=500&ppuser=182

And heres the link to mine. Thank you for the great challenge, and the chance to use your great "Sunday Mist" kit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Hi Cindy, I just posted a layout for your challenge. Here's the link - hope you like it. http://www.scrap2gether.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5817&cat=621. I've combined several challenges with this one, but it's new - I just finished it today!

 

post a comment