• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've been thinking. (Nobody panic.)

I know, it gets dangerous when I start thinkin'. But I'm thinkin' that I may need to add to my creative team. So if you visit this blog and have enjoyed using my kits and freebies, please consider applying. I'll put out an official call in early August, since next week we'll be going up to Maine for a "real" (ie, not visiting family) vacation, so I'll get that ball rolling when I get back. No need to send me anything now.

I'm off to activate the new kit in the store and generate the coupons for my contest winners. And while I'm in coupon mode, there's just no telling what else I might come up with. Better check back here tomorrow!! :)

Comments on "I've been thinking. (Nobody panic.)"

 

post a comment