• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm back home!

We had such a nice visit with my parents, but I'm so happy to be home again! Thank you SO much to everyone who has visited and downloaded the kit, and special thanks to those who left comments and/or linked to a layout. I promise to go through and leave you lots of nice praise very soon. The mini kit link will remain up through today, and the contest will run until the 16th. I hope (fingers and toes crossed!) that the kids will give me the time to work on the rest of the kit pieces for you to see. Then I'll award the prize: one person will receive the full sized kit FREE! You still have plenty of time to enter, and the winner will be chosen by random drawing so please don't hesitate to throw in your hat!

Comments on "I'm back home!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 PM) : 

woohoo!! Welcome back Cindy!!!

 

post a comment