• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lisa's Laughter is nearly ready!

As usual, I think this is the best kit yet. I always think that about whatever I'm currently working on. :) It's going to be ready by tomorrow I think, so please check back then if you'd like to see the full kit. In the meantime, I'm going to tease you a little by showing you the page I made with the quick page that will be included with the kit (and also sold separately, if you're a quick page fan). Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "Lisa's Laughter is nearly ready!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

awesome Cindy!! Can't wait to see the new preview!

 

post a comment