• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bingo chat coming Friday!

Natural Designs has a brand new chat room, and I'm the lucky duck who gets to host the Inaugural Chat to break it in! We'll be meeting on Friday, June 23 at 10 pm Eastern to play some games of Bingo and have a grand old time. Everyone is invited! I recommend you check out the thread in the forums that contains the instructions and the word list first, because we won't be able to wait for anyone who shows up without their cards ready. But you can always jump into the next game if you don't have them quite done when the chat begins.

Click here for the official thread!

Bingo winners will receive prizes from the ND store, but everyone who attends will receive a free mini kit so no one will leave empty handed. I hope you can join us!

Comments on "Bingo chat coming Friday!"

 

Blogger Lori said ... (1:35 AM) : 

Ooh I've been wanting to join in on one of your bingo chats!! Sounds like I should keep that date open! ;)

 

post a comment