• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Free mini kit and contest!

LINK IS FIXED!!!! I'm so sorry!

Okay, it's time for another blog contest, and this time you get a prize even if you don't enter! Not bad, eh? Here's the deal: The kids and I are going out of town to visit my mom and dad, leaving poor, pitiful DH here all alone...he's secretly thrilled. And since I probably won't have a lot of time for the computer while I'm there, I'm leaving you with a little project. First, download the FREE mini kit, Lisa's Laughter, at this link:

***SORRY, LINKS EXPIRED.***

Here's what the kit looks like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the kit I gave away at my last chat; some folks who couldn't attend because of schedules or time zones were sad they couldn't get it, so I'm giving a second chance.

Now here's the contest part. I'm planning to make Lisa's Laughter into a full sized kit when we return home from our visit. So download the kit, make a layout and post it into any gallery you like, come back here and leave me a link in the comments section, and I'll draw one name from all entries to receive the full sized kit FREE!

The free kit will remain available until July 13. You have until July 15 to upload your link to your entry here. On July 16 I'll announce the winner and (if the kids will let me design) unveil the full sized kit.

Good luck, have fun, and I hope you enjoy the kit! :) See you after our trip!

Comments on "Free mini kit and contest!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

I cant get the libk to work!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 PM) : 

It's beautiful, but I can't get it either!

 

Blogger Bretta said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Thanks, Cindy...worked fine for me! Very lovely.

Make sure you click on the "click to download" section, not the picture of the kit itself.

 

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (9:03 PM) : 

What a sweet kit! It is lovely. I'll have to see if I can come up with a layout in time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Wonderful colors. Thank you for sharing.

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (12:09 AM) : 

Thank you for the lovely kit! The colors are gorgeous.

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Beautiful colors and papers. Thank you!

take care,
Dawn

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing this part. Good luck with the rest of the kit! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM) : 

I tried my hand at your challenge! Thanks for the Freebie.

http://www.digiscrapdivas.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15590&limit=recent

Laura
Lowie75 @ DSD

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Absolutely love your kit..thanks for sharing.

 

Blogger NatalieĀ“s Scrapside said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Thanks for the lovely Minikit here is my layout:

http://www.thedigidreamer.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5933&cat=500&page=1

 

Blogger Darcy said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Cindy-you know I LOVED the kit!! Here's my layout!

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=173110&cat=500&ppuser=36463

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM) : 

Hi there,

here are my pages...love the colours in the kit

http://www.digiscrapdivas.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15624&limit=recent

and

http://www.digiscrapdivas.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15623&limit=recent

thanks so much.

Serene

 

Blogger Mom2fur said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Beautiful! I especially love the journal box with the little ribbon attached!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Here's mine.
http://www.ndisb.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=919&cat=500

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 AM) : 

pretty mini kit... here's my layout:

http://www.digiscrapdivas.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=15709&cat=500&ppuser=1579

thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 AM) : 

Hi Cindy
Thanks for the lovely kit, you can see my layout[url=http://www.ndisb.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=922&cat=500&ppuser=13[ Here[/url]
Bernadette

 

Blogger Kim said ... (2:07 PM) : 

This is so lovely. TFS.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM) : 

very cute - thank you for sharing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Twila O'Hara, Bantry, Ireland

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (7:29 PM) : 

thank you!!! great kit

 

Blogger JoAnn said ... (10:01 PM) : 

What a pretty kit! I love the colors! Thank you for sharing it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Hello from Brazil !
Thanks for this lovely kit.
I love these colours...

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Thank you for this freebie it is so nice! I am looking forward to taking part in the challenge!!

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (5:19 PM) : 

Thank you for the kit Cindy. Here is the link to my page using your kit:
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=113128&cat=500&ppuser=32083

I really enjoyed doing this! What a lovely kit to work with!

Bonnie!

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (3:57 PM) : 

I just posted a layout on my blog. Thanks for sharing. I just love the colors.

take care,
Dawan

 

post a comment