• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Must be summer!

Can you tell? I've accomplished NOTHING scrapping-wise since the beginning of the year-end, final game, exhibition, teacher gift, summer plan season. I even bailed out of Miss Mint's Next Top Scrapper competition because I just couldn't get into scrapping anything. Also, we'll be at my parents' house during the contest with no Photoshop access.

The only thing I have been able to work on is my part of the Customer Loyalty Kit that becomes available with each monthly ezine. Our July kit is very diverse and beautiful, with a vintage 4th feel. The name is "Freedom's Ring," and I've accepted the responsibility of organizing all the pieces and prepping them for download. Anita's going to teach me how she made that nifty animated preview for last month.

So if you're looking for new stuff from me, you may not see anything substantial until school starts in the fall! My little guy is heading to full-day kindergarten, and Miss Thing will be in 2nd grade, and I hope to have lots more time for designing. Until then, have a wonderful summer and keep checking in here for NDISB updates!

EDITED:

Had to add one thing today, which is a funny scrapbooking video that Marcy posted over at DigiShopTalk. You HAVE to see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duMORCX0EU

Comments on "Must be summer!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM) : 

I did my page I have no idea how to post it i am a newbie here any help woould be appreciated
sunnie2004

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 PM) : 

Great video! I sent it to all my friends to enjoy, too. Thanks for sharing it!

 

post a comment