• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The mystery deepens

Here's another teaser for my upcoming surprise! I'll give you a hint: I'm collaborating with Jen Caputo, Tiffany Hix, Kate Hadfield, Ashley Olson, Emily Boetel, and Shelly Greninger on this little project. (How did my name get in with all those awesome scrappers? I'll never know!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "The mystery deepens"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Hey Cindy, can I get the inside scoop here! I can't wait to find out!!! What? What?

 

Blogger KirstyB said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Ooohhh...what a list!!! Dying to know what's going on!!!???!!! When are you gonna spill, huh?!? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I say again, "you are NOT a nice person". LOL. You tell tomorrow right? I'm waiting with baited breath. :)

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (5:05 PM) : 

ahhhhhh come on spill the beans!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Youre in there because you rock, girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

yay! can't wait to see the great project you have with all those amazing ladies... spill it! spill it!... LOL!

 

post a comment