• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm having so much fun today!

First off, I got to go to my two favorite stores: Target and Trader Joe's. Lots of yummy goodies and a bunch of new office supplies to make myself a new planner! I'm feeling confident that I can be more productive and organized once school begins and I have a few uninterrupted hours every day to accomplish both household and business tasks.

I bought a sturdy zippered binder from Target that also contains a small accordian folder and lots of pockets. I'm a sucker for pockets. I got few colored dividers for the 3 ring binder section and OF COURSE a few new gel pens. Love pens. Love office supplies of all kinds! I printed out forms from DIYplanner.com" (thanks to a tip from DST) and a few from organizedhome.com. If you've never been to OrganizedHome.com, you're going to love it. Check out the sister site, OrganizedScrapbooks.com as well! All kinds of great tips, info, and forms. I love making planners; the problem is using it! Help keep me on track, okay?

Another fun thing is that Ernie, the technical ogre over at Natural Designs, turned us all on to Pandora. This is a site where you can enter the name of an artist or song you love, and it will build a "radio station" tailored to your likes. If you'll look in my left column, you'll see the two stations I've built so far, and even click on them to listen to songs that I like! Check it out!!

Now it's almost time to pick up the kids from camp and see how "Variety Show" day went. They're having a great time.

ETA: The little guy from American Idol last season, the one they called "Chicken Little," was the entertainment at the variety show! How cool is that! Too bad my kids have such dorky parents who never watch that show, lol.

Comments on "I'm having so much fun today!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment