• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to my new team members!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First, let me just say thank you SO much to everyone who took a chance and applied. It was truly agonizing to have to narrow it down to three. I was amazed by all of your talent, and extremely touched by how you shared your lives with me in your applications. You are all truly spectacular people. You honored me by showing interest in my little small designs.

I'd also like to mention that I added some people to my team by invitation last month, and they never really got a big annoucement. They are:

Laura Henager!
Pam Bumbaca!
Chris Chapman!

YAAAAY!!! Thanks to you three as well for joining me. You all ROCK and you know I love you!!

That done, I don't even think I'll have anything new for you poor guys to work with since today is the LAST DAY OF SUMMER CAMP!!! WAAAAAAH! The monsters will be home for 2 1/2 weeks before school starts. How much designing will I get done? LOL! Probably not much! But my time is coming, never fear.

Again, thank you to all the CT applicants. You should have received an email from me with a thank you gift. If you didn't receive it, just shoot me an email and I'll resend (I know one of the emails bounced back to me). Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments on "Welcome to my new team members!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Hey! That's My Name up in Lights!!! Congrats everyone! Thanks for the honer Cindy. I can't wait to get started!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 AM) : 

WOW! love your announcement with my name on it!!! .... I'm excited to be part of your team Cindy. Thanks a bunch... Congrats ladies...

 

post a comment