• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Friday, August 11, 2006

Party Time!!!

I can't believe my little guy is FIVE today!! So since I'm giving out presents anyway, here's one for my friends as well. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


YES!!! This sale DOES include the brand spankin new Page Bracelets!!!

Comments on "Party Time!!!"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Happy Birthday to Ben!!! What a big boy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Happy Birthday BEN!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Happy Birthday Ben!! Way cool sale Cindy!! You are practically giving those page Bracelets away!! Love your stuff!!! Your blog looks incredible! I love how you did the topper!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:36 PM) : 

PS- Could I use one more exclamation point in that post? LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

I saw the page bracelet on a LO at DST, had to have it, looks like it's going to be all over the place soon. Love it. Any plans for additional charms?

 

post a comment