• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally, huh?

I finally learned how to make a blog header and change my template to three columns. I thought it was going to be so hard, but once I found the right resources it really wasn't all that bad. Hope you like my little cuties in the header up there! :)

EDIT: For Laura and anyone else who wants to know, I got the info from a thread at DST which referenced THIS thread at RAKScraps which in turn contains a link to a VERY helpful video tutorial. Check it out!

Comments on "Finally, huh?"

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (11:45 PM) : 

Your blog looks fantastic! So spill the secret what was the book?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 AM) : 

Great job with the blog header. It looks great!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Looks great Cindy! I actually had issues with mine today too and guess who was the cause of it! YOU! ;)

 

Blogger Jen Caputo said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Looks way awesome Cindy!! woohoo!

 

Blogger JeanneLee said ... (11:15 AM) : 

LOOKS wonderful, Cindy!

 

Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said ... (12:05 PM) : 

Cindy - I love your new look! Personally, I've never liked reading white type on black, so I'm glad you changed it! LOL!! And you did a great job too!

Cheryl

 

post a comment