• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Saturday, August 12, 2006

'Nother secret, hee hee!

I know, I know, I'm a horrible tease. But this secret is SOOOO good, you're just going to be very happy when it's finally revealed. I'll tell you this: I AM involved this time, and it has nothing to do with my digital products. It's something totally different and I"m collaborating with some other amazing digital scrappers and designers to bring you something that you're just going to LOVE! I believe you're going to find out the secret on August 25, so keep checking back for the big big news!!! :)

Comments on "'Nother secret, hee hee!"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Oh man you are cruel! I hate secrets!!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (8:14 PM) : 

You are such a tease!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Come on, tell me..... I can keep a secret! ;)

 

post a comment