• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2006

NO, JUST NO

The secret is NOT that I am pregnant. Now stop saying that. :)

Comments on "NO, JUST NO"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Are you sure? REALLY sure? ~sighs~ fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, we'll just speculate in other ways.

 

Blogger Pam said ... (2:59 PM) : 

God I hope not when you've been collaborating with 6 other women on it! Dan would not be pleased! Well he's a guy, he might be! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

Ahahahahahaha!!! This post cracked me up! So did Pam's comment.

 

post a comment