• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I know a SEEEEE-cret!

I'm never on this inside of these cool things, but this time I am!! I know a very very very cool secret about one of my CT members and I'm bursting at the seams to share it. But you'll just have to wait and see...very soon!!

In other news, there are still some uses left on the coupon in the post below so be sure not to miss out!!

We'll be leaving in two days to go to Maine and relax. No TV, no internet, no bills, nothing. I'll miss my internet friends a lot, but I'm very happy for my husband to have a chance to relax and for us all to be together for a while with no distractions. If anyone knows anything about the Casco Bay area, I'd love to hear it! :)

Comments on "I know a SEEEEE-cret!"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (12:29 AM) : 

I know it too now HEEHEE!

Have fun in Maine! I'll wave to you as you buzz thru NH! Sorry we couldn't meet up this time! :(

 

Blogger JeanneLee said ... (4:20 AM) : 

Have a safe trip, Cindy! Relax and enjoy!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (12:02 PM) : 

OMG Cindy! You came to Maine and didn't tell me!! LOL Was it around the Portland area by chance? ;)

Oh and I want to know your secret! ;) hehehe

 

post a comment