• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's no secret: I'm a dork

I dreamed last night that a bunch of Hanukkah kits showed up on the market before I had a chance to get mine into the store. What IS a little secret is that I went ahead and put mine up today as a result, lol! So if you're anxious you can run pick it up now. I put the combo kit up, but then I also split it out into separate scrapbooking and cardmaking packs, in case someone wants one but not the other. HOWEVER! Buying the combo pack gives you an almost 20% savings over buying them separately AND I'm putting the combo pack on sale through Sunday for even bigger savings! Here it is right HERE!!

Please feel free to spread the word about my little secret! :)

Comments on "It's no secret: I'm a dork"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Hey you little dickens! You kept that secret quite well. Still laughing about the dream. You silly goose. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful kit!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (10:39 AM) : 

But you are a cute dork! ;)

 

Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (7:29 PM) : 

HEY! I figured out the secret! Thanks for the hint. Nice blog - I got some ideas to include my CT in the sidebar because of you now :)

 

post a comment