• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Monday, October 30, 2006

With apologies to all my Wiccan friends


And to all my, um, bat friends too. :shrug: Are they adorable or what?

Good news! A new kit is on the way. Eight of the ten papers are complete, and I have a few ideas for the elements thanks to my FCT. It's going to be a warm and cozy one, so get ready to take some fireside photos, or hot chocolate or something. :)

I'm very excited for my favorite holiday tomorrow, so I better get some sleep if I can. See you all soon!

Comments on "With apologies to all my Wiccan friends"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Awww your kiddies look absolutely adorable!! Is it just me or does Rebecca look ALOT older in her witch makeup? LOL. Better lock her up soon she is too pretty by half! (read that in a book once and been dying to say it!)

 

Blogger Pam said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Very cute! I love Rebecca's makeup!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Oh can't wait for the new kit. I wonder what you came up with after all our suggestions. Great picture! Happy Halloween.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM) : 

HEY!! I have that exact Bat Man!!!!! ;) HEHE!! I can't wait to show you my Tommy as bat man!! GREAT photo!! They're so cute!

 

post a comment