• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Final two days!

Today and tomorrow are the final days for my introductory sale on Each New Day and its companion album. You can see it two posts below. After Friday it's back to full price, so don't miss it! :)

In other news, I've begun eating low carb again. DH had to do it for his cardiac rehabilitation diet, so I'm doing it too in support. It's going very well, no cheats in four days (big whoop, I know, but I'm proud). The only sweets I have in the house are things the kids like and we don't, so that helps. We're going to attempt to have Chinese takeout for dinner tonight, see how that goes. No rice or dumplings. I think it will be fine. Actually, I had decided before we started that I was going to eat whatever I wanted while DH was at work, but while in the store shopping for food I figured I might as well jump in with both feet. Not like I don't need it! And I'm glad I did now. I'm thinking of going back and re-reading my "Curves" book because it has a very similar plan to what the dietician recommended. Anyway, wish me luck. :)

Comments on "Final two days!"

 

post a comment