• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 12, 2007

I love to lift!

I always enjoy a good scraplift, and Pachimac's Lifts with a Twist blog is a fun place to get inspired and rewarded too! I lifted a layout by Olive Juice that was just too beautiful for words, but even though I can't live up to her talent I was definitely inspired. The three-photo format was perfect for this series of photos I took on the third night of Hanukkah. My kids and my niece got to light the candles on the menorah that night, and they felt very special. The kit I used is one of my own, The Complete Hanukkah Scrapbooking Kit, and I used one of Jen Caputo's shape sketches from The Digi Shoppe to create the diamond border.


Comments on "I love to lift!"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (5:09 PM) : 

This is just wonderful, Cindy! I love the photos tumbling down the page like that. It's fabulously fun! I've never been to Susan's lift blog. perhaps I should bookmark it for inspiration!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Awesome layout. I love those photos made to look like they're from the 60's. Maybe I'll have to go check out the lift blog. I love, love, love to scraplift!!

 

post a comment