• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two announcements

First, Elemental Scraps is having a storewide 40% off sale, so if you've been holding off on shopping you better head over there this weekend!



Second, I'm having a chat at Elemental Scraps tomorrow night, Friday, from 9 to 10 pm Eastern. There will be a free layered template and coupon (that you can use in conjunction with the sale!) for everyone who attends. In addition, one chatter will win my entire store! Everything that's there now, and everything I add until April 30th, could be yours. So please join us!

Comments on "Two announcements"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (6:23 PM) : 

I totally missed your chat, I hope it was awesome!

 

post a comment