• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Did you know?

Did you know that Elemental Scraps gives away TWO free kits a month for completing challenges? You only have a few days left to get the Passion Fruit kit pictured below. Just complete three challenges in the Elemental Scraps challenge forums and you can get this beautiful kit (so big, it's not even all pictured in the preview) for FREE! Another new kit is coming for the beginning of May, so keep checking and challenging!



Freebie reminder: If you are not downloading my freebies from my blog or store, you are downloading pirated material! Please know that I want everyone possible to take advantage of my free samplers and products, but I need to be able to sell stuff once in a while too. That's why my freebies are only available on my blog and store, so I can also share images of my for-sale products. It may seem greedy, but it's a business for me as well as something I love. If you see someone sharing a file of mine (or any other designer for that matter) via a file sharing host like YouSendIt or RapidShare, please try and help them understand that this violates our Terms of Use and is detrimental to the industry that wants to help them find beautiful products to use for scrapping.

In other news: only two more days to get 25% off the new Memory Miniatures, and only four more days for my April Free With Purchase deal. This month has gone by so FAST!

Comments on "Did you know?"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (10:15 AM) : 

OK, that kit is PINK!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (3:45 AM) : 

Pretty pink.
Hope the ear infection is better.

Every time I come to your blog I have to laugh at that FWIP!

 

post a comment