• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Friday, April 06, 2007

Update on my new kit, Spring Skies



I've decided to do a special offer on the new kit! Available at either store, just make sure that you have the minimum amount of my product in your cart in order for the coupon to work. You can, of course, add product from other designers as long as you have $5 from me in there.

Discount is automatic at Elemental Scraps; just put $5 of my product and the Spring Skies kit in your cart, and the discount will show up.

At Natural Designs, just put $5 of my product in your cart, add the Spring Skies kit, and use this code at checkout: CS-WelcomeSpring

My stores can be found at Elemental Scraps and NDISB.

ETA!!!

I just found this ADORABLE layout using my Doo Wop kit, and I just HAD to share it with you. It's by DigitalDiva and I found it in the Elemental Scraps gallery. Isn't it just perfect? Doo Wop is available at both my stores.



Comments on "Update on my new kit, Spring Skies"

 

post a comment