• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sneak Peek Today!

Some of you already know, I've been in the designing doldrums for a week or so now. One of those "Why am I here? What is my purpose? And why does dh keep yelling at me to get off the damn computer?" kinda things. But despite all my questioning, there has been a product idea fairly THROBBING inside my brain for several weeks now, demanding to be released into the world. I've been working on it for a while now, and I finally have what feels to me to be a completed product.

They're called Memory Miniatures, and they are basically watch cases with glass covers that have been filled with little trinkets. I picture them being used on heritage layouts, feminine pages, baby pages, wedding or romance pages, lots of stuff. There are five that I've created for you, each with a coordinating ribbon for hanging. Of course, you can attach them to your page in any number of ways that I probably never thought of, but if you like ribbons then they're already in there for you.

The sixth miniature is saved in three parts: a neutral background, the watch case itself, and the glass cover, all in png format. This gives you the capability of filling your own watch case with items from any designer, any kit! How COOL is that? There's also a matching neutral ribbon that you can recolor to your liking.

These little babies will be available at both my stores on Friday, and of course my blog readers can expect a special coupon deal in addition to the introductory pricing. So please check back!

Comments on "Sneak Peek Today!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

Cindy these are so cool! I love that you included a blank one to add whatever you want!

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (11:22 PM) : 

these are great cindy

 

post a comment