• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm FREEEEE!

LOL! Today DH and I are getting away from the kids for the first time ever, to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We're getting a hotel room in the city and going to see The Drowsy Chaperone tonight, and maybe we'll go stand in line at TKTS on Saturday and try to see a matinee that day too. Lots of eating, sleeping, and being able to finish a sentence without being interrupted by a juice request. Yay. I bought a pretty new dress to wear, and DH got me the most beautiful necklace to wear with it. I got him a nice watch. And the weekend away is our gift to each other, of course. Send all your best vibes over toward DH's mom, who will be keeping the hooligans in line while we're away. Oh, and send some to me while you're at it...knowing me, I'll have scenes from CSI and Law & Order replaying in my head while I worry about what awful things could happen while we're gone. Stupid, I know.

I hope to have a new Passover kit finished up today before we leave, but I'm cutting it close. I really like the work I've done on it and I don't want to rush the finishing touches. So it may be ready after we get back. Any customer service issues, please email me (my email is in the TOU file of all my products) and I'll get back to you by Monday.

Oh, and while you're sending out warm wishes, please send a pile over to Theresa and Ernie at NDISB. Their site host was switching servers and managed to wipe out not only the existing site, but the site backup as well. They're looking at a major disaster unless a miracle happens. So if you can't get into the Natural Desigsns site, that's why. Ugh.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you Monday, all refreshed and relaxed. :)

Comments on "I'm FREEEEE!"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Hey girlfriend, Happy Anniversary! Congrats to you and Dan! I hope you have a wonderful time away to celebrate!

 

post a comment